splat on ur fayce,

splat on ur fayce.

the piglien,

Fabian Lim Zi Yu ;D
Ngee Ann Polytechnic. N******.
27/08/1991. 18 years old.
Attached! ;DDDDDD

Hopefully all turns out well tml..

Sunday, July 5, 2009 11:22 PM


Have not been going for CA(clinical attachment) for 2 days alreadi..
Reason is, I sprained my ankle and damn freaking swollen.
Best part is i sprained during my CA.. So ps sia.
Need sit on wheel chair with the nursing attire.
Everybody all looking at me sia..z.Z
And I was hoping I fractured my leg, den can downgrade when go army..haha
But wasted, no fracture....
Z.z... Anyway tks Zhi Yang and the rest for accompanying me while waiting for the X-Ray and stuff.
These few days been staying at home, din go out much..
Lucky JJ EVERYDAY come my house pei me..haha.If not i swear confirm rot de.
Tks luh, IDIOT;D.
And wasted luh, today by right got outing de..but cant go tks to my leg..z.Z.
Miss out the fun loh..z.Z.
Oh, I finally got my retainers to.
Starting wear quite uncomfortable..But within a few hours got use to it luh..haha.
As for my leg, its much better alreadi..
So most prob going CA tml to..
Hope I can slack..=D

Labels:


0 comments

histories,

March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010

current dicussion,


Dead And Gone (Clean) - T.I. free counter

feet smeller,

made by syndicated
best viewed in 1046x728 resolution, IE.