splat on ur fayce,

splat on ur fayce.

the piglien,

Fabian Lim Zi Yu ;D
Ngee Ann Polytechnic. N******.
27/08/1991. 18 years old.
Attached! ;DDDDDD

Happy belated birthday to Mr Lim & Mr Ong

Sunday, June 7, 2009 7:55 PM


I have so much to say, but I was just to lazy to blog..
This week, I had my practical test and I failed it as I could not feel the damn teachers pulse luh..
But luckily for my retest I got this super sweet teacher can...She damn nice lah.Keep giving hints and stuff..
If I was the teacher I would have failed myself luh, made so many mistakes. She was so patient and kept telling me to relax and not be nervous..Best lah she..Thanks Alot :D
Wednesday and Friday celebrated Zy birthday..Happy 17th birthday=D..Sorry to have injured your hand uh.LMAO.
Oh ya, on friday we had our captains ball match and we came in third.. Not bad lah..haha.It's been long since I exercised so much..hhaha.
Hmm, yesterday went to bugis there eat steamboat..Its was Mr Lim birthday..Happy 18th birthday my good fren.:)
Anyway, the steamboat there can go die better.. The amount of food I ate was only worth less den $3 I bet..
Only eat sausages, meat balls, 1 otah and beef + muttons.Tks JJ alot for cooking for me luh..She realli like a boyf can, instead of I cook for her she cook for me..And I bet she will be so happy if she knows I say she like a boy..Seriously guai tai...
Was quite boring to actually.To lazy to even cook..Just sat there and waited to be fed.LMAO.
Hmm, common test starts tml. And I just started studying today only can..hais..
FON realli Full Of Nonsense only loh..hais..
Think better go back to studying again..
Hopefully will blog soon.

Labels:


0 comments

histories,

March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010

current dicussion,


Dead And Gone (Clean) - T.I. free counter

feet smeller,

made by syndicated
best viewed in 1046x728 resolution, IE.