splat on ur fayce,

splat on ur fayce.

the piglien,

Fabian Lim Zi Yu ;D
Ngee Ann Polytechnic. N******.
27/08/1991. 18 years old.
Attached! ;DDDDDD

Common test are knocking on my doorsteps!

Monday, June 1, 2009 11:21 PM


Tml having FON class test..It has a weightage of 5% I guess?
So far study those chapters all rubbish leh?
Like serve no purpose de. Study so long also dun really understand the purpose of the module.
Today I did not 'self dismiss' myself as I am a guai kia.
Stayed in school till end of lessons..
Oh shit.Dr thomas was so strict today lah.z.Z.
Long hair 2 week suspension, wear slipper 2 week suspension,uncooperative "WITHDRAWAL" of course..z.Z.
And this wed is NSL practical test.. Though of not cutting my hair as I just cut like 2 weeks ago only??
But see all the guys hair so short..tempted go cut also.LOL. shall see.
Anyway did I mention tt my class qualified for the captain ball thingy?
Yah, we won all the matches okay.LOL.
Those matchs gave me a good WARM UP..haha.
This coming friday going play again.Hopefully can continue the winning spree=D..
Shall go chiong my revision alreadi..

Labels:


0 comments

histories,

March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010

current dicussion,


Dead And Gone (Clean) - T.I. free counter

feet smeller,

made by syndicated
best viewed in 1046x728 resolution, IE.