splat on ur fayce,

splat on ur fayce.

the piglien,

Fabian Lim Zi Yu ;D
Ngee Ann Polytechnic. N******.
27/08/1991. 18 years old.
Attached! ;DDDDDD

Stress Stress Stress !

Tuesday, May 26, 2009 5:29 AM


Hais. damn sian lah..
Firstly, I could not find my Sport & Wellness T shirt lah.
Means I gotta go buy and waste money, plus I heard medium size shirt out of stock.
Secondly, I did not know today got MIC test sia.
Den I only scored 2/15 for my test..z.Z.Open book somemore..
But I heard got test alreadi lazy go flip the book also.
Hais, heard is 10% of your whole module for tt stupid test..
When I told my tutorial cher my results he shock sia.LMAO.
All pass I guessed..z.Z
Although I failed I still look cheerful okay..Not like some piglien start swearing..
After tt went too eat den went library as a few people din do their Care Plan.
While they did their Care Plan.I went too STUDY MIC.LOL..
Anyway, yesterday I chiong my Care plan for nth sia..Also not graded..
Damn pek chek.I really go do the research and everything den dunid pass up..Dumb cher..
Going chiong my CITS project alreadi, be4 its too late...

Labels:


0 comments

histories,

March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010

current dicussion,


Dead And Gone (Clean) - T.I. free counter

feet smeller,

made by syndicated
best viewed in 1046x728 resolution, IE.