splat on ur fayce,

splat on ur fayce.

the piglien,

Fabian Lim Zi Yu ;D
Ngee Ann Polytechnic. N******.
27/08/1991. 18 years old.
Attached! ;DDDDDD

Just for you

Friday, May 8, 2009 4:30 AM


Yesterday went too my grandfathers wake for the last time be4 cremating him..
Yah, all of sudden I remember the past luh..
I tot I would not cry at all.Cause I was not close to him as compared too last time
as he moved too my aunts place when I was sec 2?
He nvr fails too comfort me whenever I am crying compared too my grandma??
My elder bro is my grandma's favourite luh.Favourtism!tsk.
My grandpa is very fair too all his grandsons compared to my grandma..
She favour her sons more too her daughter too lah..z.Z.wth.
I nvr fail too quarrel with her when she was staying with me.
Yah, but my grandpa would always ask me not too be rude although I dun think I was in the wrong?
Whenever I was short of money I would borrow from him lah..Dunid return somemore..Best..
Btw, I said my grandpa wad good not because I dunid return him money okay!!
Hmm, in a way I am 'happy' for my grandpa luh..
His alreadi 102 alreadi.Which I had mentioned from my previous post.
He could only lie on the bed, eat , slp??
Tt's all lah..Can u imagine not going out at all?Is damn sian lah.
Somemore his was so frail and extremely thin, as though a wind could blow him down..
He could not walk or talk as well as he used too...
Hmm,actually,I think I am quite ungrateful...
I hardly visited him when he was still around.
Sad too say, but seriously it's a little boring when he keeps repeating abt his past?
Boasting abt how well he had tailored the shirts and even winning prizes luh.
Nevertheless, I am glad tt I was able too spent time with my grandpa during my younger days.(I am still young anyway)..
Hope he does not need too suffer anymore as he had suffered enough..

Goodbye ahgong.
Tks for everything.

0 comments

histories,

March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010

current dicussion,


Dead And Gone (Clean) - T.I. free counter

feet smeller,

made by syndicated
best viewed in 1046x728 resolution, IE.