splat on ur fayce,

splat on ur fayce.

the piglien,

Fabian Lim Zi Yu ;D
Ngee Ann Polytechnic. N******.
27/08/1991. 18 years old.
Attached! ;DDDDDD

It's been ages!

Wednesday, May 20, 2009 11:41 PM


Hmm, actually got many things too blog abt..But I am lazy.lol.
Firstly wan thank Zy for helping me tap my card on monday as I self dismiss myself too meet JJ.
Today after school went too meet JJ den with her help I finally change blogskin??
Wanted too change since monday actually.
After tt went queensway as she wanted go put deposit for her class tee..
Den went have dinner den bus too clark quay slack..

Oh ya,recently got the PAS(Psychology & Sociology) test. I have a feeling I will get Zero marks sia.
so pathetic..the tutor go through the answer I all wrong..siao bo..The best part is the test contain 10% of your module..DIE lah..hais..



How too pass when I always slp in lectures sia..





Duno what we doing.LOL





Do we really look alike?? Is so different can..



My 1st pic with Wutt Hmon.;D

Hopefully all will be able to move on to the next module and not retake.z.Z.Cause its a waste of time..tsk

Nights all

Labels:


0 comments

histories,

March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010

current dicussion,


Dead And Gone (Clean) - T.I. free counter

feet smeller,

made by syndicated
best viewed in 1046x728 resolution, IE.