splat on ur fayce,

splat on ur fayce.

the piglien,

Fabian Lim Zi Yu ;D
Ngee Ann Polytechnic. N******.
27/08/1991. 18 years old.
Attached! ;DDDDDD

Happy 18th Birthday Myron

Thursday, May 28, 2009 11:56 PM


Hah, finally finished with my CITS individual project..
But sad to say, I not only failed my MIC mode, I also failed CNP assignment==.
I think I also got the lowest lah..z.Z.Hack care..
Anyway tml got captain ball match.
Duno if I should play not..Abit lazy sia..Dun wan sweat also..
Okay, but to ytd=D.
Yesterday was Myron's birthday..Blind folded him and punch him duno how many times.Din count.
All I know was tt I punched till blue black.Today his hand swollen.LMAO.poor thang.
Hmm, after school went pizza hut 'celebrate' his birthday loh..


PICTURE TIME
!






At 'Ji Bang Restaurant'=D


Myron Bicep brachii is just too small.probably take a few decades just too catch up to my current size==.Train harder yah..




Mr Muscle back in action




Dunoo y my eyes always close when take picture.z.Z.Btw, guess tt lao aunty age behind me.hah.







My GF.Lmao










Last but not least..Happy Birthday Moronic Myron..=D

Labels:


0 comments

histories,

March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010

current dicussion,


Dead And Gone (Clean) - T.I. free counter

feet smeller,

made by syndicated
best viewed in 1046x728 resolution, IE.