splat on ur fayce,

splat on ur fayce.

the piglien,

Fabian Lim Zi Yu ;D
Ngee Ann Polytechnic. N******.
27/08/1991. 18 years old.
Attached! ;DDDDDD

Goodbye Grandpa.

Wednesday, May 6, 2009 8:22 PM


Have not been blogging regularly as everyday is the same thing??
School, go out , home..School, go out , home..School, go out , home..
Hmm, suppose too be at school now but I was too tired too leave my bed..LOL.
Yesterday after school went find JJ at PS after tt went MAC go study..
Yah, 'study'.LOL.
Actually I was sleeping there luh..too tired alreadi, previous day slept for 4 hours only.
Tks too FON project work.z.Z.
8plus pei-ed JJ wait for bus den waited for my cousin too come pick me up go my grandpa wake.
The last time I saw my grandpa was CNY??
If I not wrong he 102 tis year alreadi..Siao bo..
After tt went play Mj..z.Z.
Lost $10 plus..hais..

Oh ya, on tuesday I went for my 1st Muey Thai training with Eddy and Leroy..
Z.z, training was crazy.. Do so many diff types of pumping..
And I partnered Jasmine.z.Z..
So restricted sia..I wan practice on guy sio..
Like tt can chen ji hui use full force.LMAO.
After training went running with the two smokers..zZz.
Basket, Xiang Dang Nian I run 2.4 no kick like tt.. Tt day run till wan die alreadi..
Somemore is only 1.2km?? The best part was I am a NON-SMOKER and I even lost too EDDY.WTF??
No face alreadi..LOL..hah.
After tt went change then went common wealth there had dinner with dem.

Later going duno where see my ah gong for the last time..Hope wun cry luh..
If Mr Muscle cry look even more muscular sia.Den all wan my autograph luh..hais..

Labels:


0 comments

histories,

March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010

current dicussion,


Dead And Gone (Clean) - T.I. free counter

feet smeller,

made by syndicated
best viewed in 1046x728 resolution, IE.