splat on ur fayce,

splat on ur fayce.

the piglien,

Fabian Lim Zi Yu ;D
Ngee Ann Polytechnic. N******.
27/08/1991. 18 years old.
Attached! ;DDDDDD

18 years and above can view this post.LMAO

Sunday, May 24, 2009 12:27 AM


Just realised tt I have not touch any of my lecture notes for duno how many weeks.LOL.
Common test, projects, homework?
So many things I need to do and I have not done yet.
To lazy to go and study also.
So many people almost completed their CITS individual assignment and I still blur blur.Need write 800-1000 words somemore..Siao bo
Think going chiong later alreadi..
This week did not go for muey thai as was having test and need too study.So should be joining eddy next week I guess.
Watch two movie tis week.
Ramen girl & Night Of The Museum 2.
Night Of The Museum 2 starting not funny duno y so many people laugh but ending part quite funny luh..worth watching I guess.
Hmm, Ramen girls I din really like.Dun quite get the story actually.Mayb it was too cold inside alreadi..hah.


Anyway curious y my post tittle written tt way?hah.





LOLs, poor thing..No privacy..hah.



Tt's the libia majora..hah.chim right..

These pictures were taken when our tutor was busy teaching other students. And we being curious student went too explore.
LOL.Actually the most funny part was, there was this 'doll' which had breast lah.
And obviously breast is always associated with pussy.
But when I "up dress" the 'doll'...
Oh my.. a "SHE MALE"
Got lj luh..although not as long as mine..
Damn funny can..LOL.Zy cant stop laughing lah..haha.
One day I shall kope the lj and do something...HAHA..
Gonna study luh..'Hopefully':D

Labels:


0 comments

histories,

March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010

current dicussion,


Dead And Gone (Clean) - T.I. free counter

feet smeller,

made by syndicated
best viewed in 1046x728 resolution, IE.