splat on ur fayce,

splat on ur fayce.

the piglien,

Fabian Lim Zi Yu ;D
Ngee Ann Polytechnic. N******.
27/08/1991. 18 years old.
Attached! ;DDDDDD

tired = bad tempered

Thursday, April 9, 2009 7:27 AM


Yesterday,I mean tis morning slept at 4 plus.Woke up around 6.50 and replied msg.
Den msg Zh say I not going sports day with dem.
But Zh managed to physco me.
Bathed and went too meet leroy, Zh and Gw.
Jt got headache in the end bo go.z.Z
Reach there quite sian alreadi.
Cause duno wad too do.Abit boring go there..
But the best part was tt we could not even enter as we were not in 'proper attire'.z.Z
Den tot of telling dem go home slp better..
In the end Zh go do stunt.
Go back home take 4 pair of shoes den came back again.LOL.
After sports day went out with zhu-er.
Den 4 plus went too meet Jt and went for work.lol.
Work till 8 sharp went 'shopping' with Cj and Jt...
I was alreadi damn fucking EXTREMELY tired.
I was so tired tt i might even fall asleep while sitting on a dustbin?
Yah, Jt nearly make me do stunt.Want play Mj overnight.
Siao bo.Lucky I thought very carefully and rejected him..hah.
Went home around 9 plus with CJ.hah.
Tml she not working..No kaidai pei me go home..z.Z.
Btw, i was shock when i saw the customer tt I haven been serving drinks all along today was staying at my block..Zzz. What a concidence..hahh.
Hmm,tml last day of work for tis week luh.Abit sian no more income luh.hais..
Guess I am going too slp le bah..BTH alreadi..tsk.

Nights

Labels:


0 comments

histories,

March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010

current dicussion,


Dead And Gone (Clean) - T.I. free counter

feet smeller,

made by syndicated
best viewed in 1046x728 resolution, IE.