splat on ur fayce,

splat on ur fayce.

the piglien,

Fabian Lim Zi Yu ;D
Ngee Ann Polytechnic. N******.
27/08/1991. 18 years old.
Attached! ;DDDDDD

School lectures Sucks

Thursday, April 23, 2009 1:12 AM


Was late for school again..z.Z
Today the whole class wait for me sia..
Den when I entered the new teacher say why u so late..
I said stomach ache.LOL.
Den she say u go geylang eat uh??z.Z.
O.o, be4 I went too the class, the cher was curious abt me.
So she ask the class if I good boy..Obvious they all say yes luh..
hah.I agreed with dem obviously..=D..
Anyway i think can buy 4d luh..20 min later I really went too toilet lao sai sia..
The cher keep say I go geylang...z.Z
After her lesson had lecture..z.Z
As usual..Lectures sucks..So many people how concentrate sia..z.Z.
den they just read from the slide only..got wad use sio..
Around 2 lect end den bus too BMSS meet zhu er..
Went vivo eat den slack at sky park till 7..
Sent her home den went CP celebrate Dennis b'day..
Saw Cj,Leroy,Jt,Zh,Mich,Gin Wei,Sj,Eddy and Vindy..
Ate, played games and chatted there??
Olivia came after tt..
Oh ya,The Barcadi peach nice too drink sia..hah.
But very ex..z.Z
Anyway i regretted doing something just now sia..
After drinking the barcadi I put my finger inside the hole sia..KNN..
Den my finger stuck sia..I panick sia..
Cant take out after using quite alot of force..Felt like my finger gonna drop of anytime..
So stand up too the bottle luh..Den lucky can take out luh..If not go see Doc alreadi..z.Z
Left CP 11 plus den dennis send us home..
Oh, when dennis was sending CJ home the road was block sia..Cause got a tree fell onto the road..LOL.cool.
Den reach home 12 plus bathed and blog loh..
Tired sia..guess I'm going too slp alreadi..hah.
Anyway Tks dennis for the dinner..Enjoyed=D

0 comments

histories,

March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010

current dicussion,


Dead And Gone (Clean) - T.I. free counter

feet smeller,

made by syndicated
best viewed in 1046x728 resolution, IE.