splat on ur fayce,

splat on ur fayce.

the piglien,

Fabian Lim Zi Yu ;D
Ngee Ann Polytechnic. N******.
27/08/1991. 18 years old.
Attached! ;DDDDDD

Opening of hell gate..

Monday, April 20, 2009 6:35 AM


Woke up 6am?
Only slpt for 3 hour + sia..z.Z
Bathed and bus too clementi meet eddy and leroy..
Ate at MAC den went NP loh..
The bus damn crowded sio..
Den bo bian need wait for other bus tt was not tt full?
Was late for school.z.Z
Enter the class I look at the lecturer she look back at me..LOL..
Den dun care her just go behind sit..
Intro each other den went for next lesson..
As i thought I could follow my classmates too the other lecture room
so i did not bother too write down my time table..
kns, when i left the class one of my classmate say, yr next class is wad?
den i stunt sia..i tot all the same??z,Z
But it was diff actually..
Bo bian loh..walk walk around see which one my class loh..
During break time went look see look see at the CCA orientation.
Den sign up for muey tai with eddy and leroy..hah.
Dun play play with nurse uh..Noe how fight okay..haha.
Den from 3 to 5 lecture...z.Z
My lecturer is the 2nd highest rank in the school?
z.Z.At 1st he still got joke here joke there..But he start lesson .KNN.
I slp alreadi...slept for 45mins or so?LOL.
Wake up i blur blur sia..z.Z.
Den while walking too another lecture room, saw 'MEI MEI' lover..PINK PANTHER..haha
I think is him lah?cause i was not really awake at tt time..so could not really tell if it was him..
School ended at 6, went too find eddy and leroy..
Went common wealth find Jt and Py at LJS.
Ate finish den went sheng shiong there awhile den went home..
Hah,tml school starts at 3pm..damn happy luh..=D

Labels:


0 comments

histories,

March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010

current dicussion,


Dead And Gone (Clean) - T.I. free counter

feet smeller,

made by syndicated
best viewed in 1046x728 resolution, IE.