splat on ur fayce,

splat on ur fayce.

the piglien,

Fabian Lim Zi Yu ;D
Ngee Ann Polytechnic. N******.
27/08/1991. 18 years old.
Attached! ;DDDDDD

Mr shy guy

Thursday, April 23, 2009 6:26 AM


Hah, finally was early for school today..
My classmates all shock sia..
They came inside the class say..WAH fabian here uh..LOL.
Today learnt how too put the 'gown' sia
Damn mafan..Must wear mask,clothe and glove..
Den need wash hand duno how many times sia..z.Z.
During break tt time went eat after tt went library.
Played truth or dare..LOL.
Den i kana the truth..
My gal classmate ask a qn which made me damn shy luh..
They say my face blush sia..
Only started knowing dem today only ask tis type of qn.KNS..
After tt went for lecture..z.Z
Din understand a single shit...
Lect end at 5.30 den went home loh..
Tml end school at 1 sia..so early.z.Z.
Whoever going out tml jio me uh..Dun wan rot at home..hah.

0 comments

histories,

March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010

current dicussion,


Dead And Gone (Clean) - T.I. free counter

feet smeller,

made by syndicated
best viewed in 1046x728 resolution, IE.