splat on ur fayce,

splat on ur fayce.

the piglien,

Fabian Lim Zi Yu ;D
Ngee Ann Polytechnic. N******.
27/08/1991. 18 years old.
Attached! ;DDDDDD

Movie Craze...

Tuesday, April 14, 2009 3:27 AM


Guess what??
I skipped my orientation thing.
Overslept luh, Woke up around 10 plus as my dad was talking on fone damn loud.
Saw the time I sian alreadi, den din care although the thing was like compulsory.
Slept till 1 plus, was woken up by msg followed by eddy wake up call..z.Z
Bathed and bus too clementi interchange.
Called eddy and guess what?
He still at home..KNN.
Den I walk walk alone loh.Went mac eat den 1 hour later he came?
Abit sian sia..wait so long..
After he came leroy also coming..Need too wait again.z.Z.
Leroy came then bus too NP collect the shirt.
After collect went to Health Science General Office as I did not go the orientation thing?
The admin person say i cute..3 plus already still come for wad when the thing ended at 2pm.hah.
After tt cab too Cine too meet Vindy, Zh ,Jt and his dad..



Watched this..The show okay okay lah..hah.

After tt went too eat at Cine there.Ate the chicken cutlet rice..
But still not enough, den order the duno wad noodle omellete.
Eat until sibei full and sian uh..z.Z
Full alreadi nvm..
Got crazy people wan do stunt.Watch another movie..Siao lah.I shock sia.
So went too boughts tickets den go withdraw money also.
My wallet empty alreadi.z.Z.
The best part is I go withdraw money tt time i keep press wrong button
I go press withdraw $1000, twice somemore..My card tio rejected.LOL.
After tt went too play pool as it was still early..z.Z
Hah, Dennis, I next time buy one whole packet of toilet paper for u..Tis type of thing cant save..
Around 9 plus went too watch The Sniper(NC16).
The show better den fast and furious bah..hah.
Watched till around 11?They wan watch another movie..I FUCK DEM UPSIDE DOWN
But luckily bo watch..Den from Cine walked too centre point play Counter Strike..LOL
Funny lah..hah.Stupid Dennis keep cheating only.Z.z.
Around 2am left tt place den reach home 2plus luh...
Tml going collect pay.YES..
Got money luh..haha.
Going dota with my bro..=D

Cya

Labels:


0 comments

histories,

March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010

current dicussion,


Dead And Gone (Clean) - T.I. free counter

feet smeller,

made by syndicated
best viewed in 1046x728 resolution, IE.