splat on ur fayce,

splat on ur fayce.

the piglien,

Fabian Lim Zi Yu ;D
Ngee Ann Polytechnic. N******.
27/08/1991. 18 years old.
Attached! ;DDDDDD

Kiss me i myself ass

Thursday, April 2, 2009 1:53 AM


31 march

Woke up around 11.25, Jt morning called me. Bathed and bused too ZH house.Slack for 30 mins?As some people still slping..BEST liao.LOL.
Den 12plus leave ZH house mrt-ed too orchard and met eddy.
Walked till 1plus Jt and Gin finally came.
Went HARD ROCK CAFE eat the wadever meal.*cheap cheap*
Ate till 3 den left tt place for far east
pei-ed Jt go buy his cap and I bought shirt again..z.Z.
Den eddy go pierce 'smiley'??Abit ex sia.LOL.
Walk around orchard den went PS as eddy wanted go find winnie
den went ACTION CITY, Gin go trick me,say the lighter fire damn big
actually is not realli a lighter,press the stupid thing will get shock..z.Z.
Left PS and bused too JT house there eat ba chor mee till 9 den eddy and Gin couple went of 1st while the rest went Jt house watch tv/ played naruto till 11 plus
den leroy, Zh, Jt, Gin came my house play mahjong overnight till abt 7am.




1st april

Woke up at 12.45 cause of zhu-er msg.. Bathed, walked too school back gate but it was close.
Bobian walked too BMC interchange meet her in the end.
Went Mac eat den saw 'Silent Jealousy'.
It come disturb me ask me change link name.HAH..
Den left mac at 3 plus went her house slacked and she studied abit i guess?
Left her house at 8plus as i need go CHURCH!!
Hmm, no supper abit weird now leh. I am HUNGRY.LOL

0 comments

histories,

March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010

current dicussion,


Dead And Gone (Clean) - T.I. free counter

feet smeller,

made by syndicated
best viewed in 1046x728 resolution, IE.