splat on ur fayce,

splat on ur fayce.

the piglien,

Fabian Lim Zi Yu ;D
Ngee Ann Polytechnic. N******.
27/08/1991. 18 years old.
Attached! ;DDDDDD

I think i just got stronger today

Friday, April 17, 2009 1:48 AM


Zhu-er morning called at 5plus.
Woke up bathed.
Rushed too MAC and had my breakfast.
Today PS sia..No money in wallet.
So i say see my face..Den a pig lend me/pay for me?
7plus walk to bmc interchange take 139.
Met leroy, den after send her too school walked back too BMC withdraw money.
Den went MAC meet py.
Slacked till 9 plus den bus too Jt house.
Com-ed and do nothing there?
3plus went for work.
Today the event quite big..
1000++ pax..z.Z
Den around 9plus tot can go home..
knn,ezreen ask me and swee heng go shop.z.Z.
Very tired alreadi actually.slept for 3 hours only..z.Z.do stunt..
Den help unpack till 12.15am den cab home with eddy..
Oh,the taxi driver cute uh..
As eddy went up his house take things.
The uncle went too smoke.He even ask me if i smoke..
Obvious say no lah.
Come on man...see my face cant tell got the phrase written Guai kia???tsk..Blind sio..
hah..den be4 came back home went buy mee pork..damn hungry sia..z.Z
Den eat finish in less den 10min.Go make instant noodles..z.Z..Abit full alreadi..hah..

Labels:


0 comments

histories,

March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010

current dicussion,


Dead And Gone (Clean) - T.I. free counter

feet smeller,

made by syndicated
best viewed in 1046x728 resolution, IE.