splat on ur fayce,

splat on ur fayce.

the piglien,

Fabian Lim Zi Yu ;D
Ngee Ann Polytechnic. N******.
27/08/1991. 18 years old.
Attached! ;DDDDDD

Damn it..

Sunday, April 19, 2009 6:48 AM


Shit..School start in less den 12hours time!!
Scarly all my classmates malay how sia??
No CHIO BU how???z.Z
And I am so not excited abt school..
Cause school = stress
Cant do stunt
Cant slp late
Cant meet with my zhu peng gou you tt often
Worst is...
Cant spend as much time as i use too with zhu er....
Den need wake up super early loh.
Even earlier den secondary school..KNS.

Finish school 6pm sometimes 4pm..
Only friday finish at 1..z.Z.
I see timetable alreadi sian luh..
z/Z..Shall stop complaining alreadi..

Today nth much.Zh jio me go watch movie?
But I had too go church so bo join dem loh.
Practically stayed at home whole day apart from the church thing..z.Z.
Tml need wake up 6.15am..KNN..
Early like fcuk sia.
Anyway,dumb pig.I not vampire alreadi okay..
Leading normal lifestyle soon..hah..

Labels:


0 comments

histories,

March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010

current dicussion,


Dead And Gone (Clean) - T.I. free counter

feet smeller,

made by syndicated
best viewed in 1046x728 resolution, IE.