splat on ur fayce,

splat on ur fayce.

the piglien,

Fabian Lim Zi Yu ;D
Ngee Ann Polytechnic. N******.
27/08/1991. 18 years old.
Attached! ;DDDDDD

CJ one metre away from me please!

Thursday, April 9, 2009 4:03 AM


Cannot remember wad time I woke up.
Anyway around 3pm plus bathed and went too meet Jt at orchard with CJ.LOL
Today work not tt tiring, but abit stress.
Got one ANG MOH keep stand beside me.She so fcuking tall can.. I at her shoulder only.
Worked till 8 plus den went cathay there with Jt as CJ wanted too find pencil case.
Den after tt walked too PS walk walk.
After tt went paradise go play pool with Zh, Dennis and Leroy.
Z.z, on the way there, Cj keep pinching pushing and whacking me..KNN.siao cha bor wan.
That's how I got the tittle for today's post.She should feel honored.
Oh ya,not only tt..I become her maria also..Help her carry things.z.Z.
Den while waiting for Zh they all come, we played arcade.LOL
Cj wasted alot money.LOL.Dun sad uh..hahah..
Played pool almost 1am??
Den went MAC with Jt, Leroy and Zh. Ate Mac spicy up size
Den ate another duno wad chesse burger.And u noe wad??It has 2 slice of beef.z.Z
Hope I dun LAO SAI.diao.
Den slacked till 2 plus den we went seperate ways.
At 1st tot tt MAC quite far from my house.
But just now walk like very near like tt.heh..
Abit sian now...
All the 'ZHU PENG GOU YOU' all down alreadi.LOL.
I the only one awake I guess?z.Z.
Think it's time too slp but I cant slp..tsk.
That's all I guess..

Cya..

Labels:


0 comments

histories,

March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010

current dicussion,


Dead And Gone (Clean) - T.I. free counter

feet smeller,

made by syndicated
best viewed in 1046x728 resolution, IE.