splat on ur fayce,

splat on ur fayce.

the piglien,

Fabian Lim Zi Yu ;D
Ngee Ann Polytechnic. N******.
27/08/1991. 18 years old.
Attached! ;DDDDDD

Back As One

Thursday, April 30, 2009 9:09 PM


Hoho, school was great..
Not because of the lesson or wadever.
But because of my classmates..
All so friendly wan..hah.
At 1st tot all very emo emo.But all so talkative.LOL.

Hmm, today went school earlier too dicuss project..
Wutt Mon was there leh><.. Break tt time went SIM as it was near our school. Cb, the ice cream a few scoops $2.80 den plus orange juice $2.20.Z.z Ex lyk hell sia..within 4 days spent $70??My wallet empty alreadi..z.Z. Den went duno where play True Or Dare.. Z.z, tks rebecca uh! Make me PS..Make everyone see my muscular body..LOL. MIC lessons are damn boring, 2 hours of lecture and not even A word entered my brain..z.Z
Pactically msg, chit chat, play psp and played Zhi Yang hp game..quite fun uh..haha.
School ended at 5.30pm den walked to SIM there take bus..Saw olivia on the bus=D.

Tml going Cine watch movie with HSN people..Hope can get up on time??
Cause later playing Mahjong overnight..hah..
Duno how long nvr play alreadi..



My new 'GF' LOL..No offence uh..=D




Study or slping sia..Stupid lazy pig..




Tt's more like it..Listen too me & u will score all 'A's for your exams..=x

Shall end it with a last pic..heh.


Its my name tt is Nice btw...=D

Labels:


0 comments

histories,

March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010

current dicussion,


Dead And Gone (Clean) - T.I. free counter

feet smeller,

made by syndicated
best viewed in 1046x728 resolution, IE.