splat on ur fayce,

splat on ur fayce.

the piglien,

Fabian Lim Zi Yu ;D
Ngee Ann Polytechnic. N******.
27/08/1991. 18 years old.
Attached! ;DDDDDD

Whose The Devil !

Tuesday, March 31, 2009 2:33 AM


Hah, today many things happen lah...
Woke up at 12pm den reply zhu er msg , den went use com awhile den go bathe den she came around 1 pm?
Yah, abit not xi guan see her so black, even darker den me..LOL.
Had my lunch den bus too raffles place for my dental appointment after tt MRT-ed too jurong library study.
LOL, during the trip too jurong got a siao aunty all of sudden shout 'WHERE IS GOD'
everybody all chuai sai, all turned too her direction.LOL.
Den after 5 min she all of sudden shouted 'WHOS THE DEVIL'.hahha.
Abit funny, lol.The stupid pig cant stop looking at the siao aunty..
Den went library there no space for us sit.
Walked many rounds in the library den finally found a sit.hah.Stupid pig tired alreadi.
She did her work i read my story book.LOL.
Den 5 plus left library, MRT to tiong den she pei me wait for bus as i wanted too go BMC meet Jt.
6plus met Jt and his dad at hawker centre, went to order my dinner den ate finish Pei Ni came.
Went marina square wanted too pei Jt buy cap but in the end he bo buy den become we buy shirt.LOL
Spent almost $60.z.Z.Need too work more alreadi...
Den around 7 plus Zh came too find us den walk walk den 8 plus went suntec find Jt parents.z.Z.
After finding dem, JT dad offered me free food..KNN.
He offer me chilli..LOL..He ask the sale girl which chilli the HOTTEST den she pointed the chilli
den Jt dad took a small piece of potato chip i tink?to dip with de chilli.At 1st eat still not hot, den i geikiang
say no kick luh.den tis time he go dip MORE of the fucking sauce den i slowly chew the thing.
At 1st still not bad, but after 2 min ..CB...HOT LIKE FUCK.KNN
I tink my ears can come out smoke.z.Z.Den the sale gal down there laugh at my geikiang-ness i think.
so PS luh..hahaha.Den after tt went subway, Zh go buy drinks and food..HAH.
After tt went Jt house watch 9pm show den waited for dennis too come pick us up for supper.
Went geylang there eat den after tt went see 'ALPHABET'.
Got many type.A , B , C ,D???haha.
Got one go pull dennis,lucky Jt go rescue..funny fuck..
Den on the way too the lorry,got one bitch stand there.She point me ask me walk too her..
LOL, den i nvr go chup her she go take my cap.LOL.*FUCK THE BOX*
Anyway i tot i very suay alreadi..but there is a person always more suay den u out there de.LOL.
Dennis, correct bo?hah..i dun wish too talk abt it..too funny alreadi..hah.
Den left tt place around 12 plus den dennis send us home..Thank You Kor Kor..=D.

What a fucking long post....

0 comments

histories,

March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010

current dicussion,


Dead And Gone (Clean) - T.I. free counter

feet smeller,

made by syndicated
best viewed in 1046x728 resolution, IE.