splat on ur fayce,

splat on ur fayce.

the piglien,

Fabian Lim Zi Yu ;D
Ngee Ann Polytechnic. N******.
27/08/1991. 18 years old.
Attached! ;DDDDDD

Goodbye My Cap

Saturday, March 21, 2009 9:52 PM


Yesterday woke up den went MAC to meet zhu-er at 11plus.Eat till 12plus den pei her and ahmala go beachroad there buy their camp stuff.Den around 3 plus left tt place for WISMA as she wanted to go find her mum.Waited for her mum too come den i left the place.When i was waiting for the red man to turn green, i saw a bus approaching. It was 14! I chuasai and ran for the bus. As i was wearing a fabian brand cap.The cap flew onto the road while i was chasing for a chiobu Bus. LOL. When i realise my cap droppped , i bend down and covered my cleavage to get my cap. After that i turned and continue chasing for the chiobu. LOL. Hence, i concluded that i was rejected once by the cap.


The second time the cap rejected me was at henderson wave. I turned and my hand stretched upwards. It pushed the cap away and off my head. I thought it merely flew onto the ground, thus didnt bother much. I look around and cant find the cap and chuasai on the spot. I look down and saw the cap flying peacefully like a parachute down the ground(zhu-er wrote). I thought no one would want the worthless cap and didnt bothered to go get it immediately. After i finish counting my 10 cab i realise the cap was gone! Sucha worthless cap also got people kope.tsk.After tt around 11 plus walk too her house from henderson wave den walk backed home...

0 comments

histories,

March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010

current dicussion,


Dead And Gone (Clean) - T.I. free counter

feet smeller,

made by syndicated
best viewed in 1046x728 resolution, IE.